Sunday, January 04, 2009

-NuSkin ideas - Success stories of going against conventional wisdom.
-LeBron James jumped over college and now is making huge money.

Have you ever driven a car with the wheel on the right side?
Driven a boat?, Wakeboarded? Jet skied?

-I still haven't gone a Sunday in Macau without a cell phone ringing during Sacrament. About 10 went off today.
-For the first time during fast and testimony meeting, a girl pulled out her phone to read a text to the congregation from the pulpit.

*** On New Years I was with Tingting and went to the MGM. I saw Rachel there, performing. I ran into Doctor Dalila. I was pulled onto the dance floor several times to dance in front of everyone, and Tingting got picks of it. I was turned off by Tingting self interest. However I spent New Years day with her and it was a good day. We went to Coloane and sat at the beach as we ate crazy BBQ stuff and she showed me how to eat sunflower seeds the Chinese way. We talked about Kenton and his "date house and car".

-In Church today a Philippino I've never seen before got up and during his testimony he started singing some Philippino gospel song. All the other Philippinos in the room joined in and it seemed like a baptist choir/congregation spontaneous celebration. It was odd to say the least, and of course while it happened I just chuckled to myself, smiled and thought.... I've seen way too many things in my short life, this is hilarious.

-On the way to church I walked past the foreign employment office. There were about 30 Philippino women all scrunched in on seats waiting to find jobs as house cleaners and nannies. I feel so bad for them... and it's better for them here than at home in the Philippines.

I need to come up with a name for my international movie business. -world movie store.com?

No comments: