Monday, January 05, 2009

I went to HK today to get pages put in my passport. As luck would have it I was slowed down in every way possible and was only 10 minutes away from not being able to get the pages. That would have been the pits. Then I spent nearly 4 hours in the book store looking at mostly atlases and trying to map out where I'm going to go. I met up with Victoria London for a late night bite to eat in Lan Kwai Fong and basically chit chatted. She seemed a bit over compensating in her conversation style, it was very directed inward, but she had a lot of interesting things to say so it was entertaining to be with her. I think she's someone worth knowing. I had to take Turbo Jet home and actually pay for my ticket. Grrrr. However, it's been awhile since I rode Turbo Jet and it definitely is quite a bit nicer than the Cotai Jet.

No comments: