Saturday, March 21, 2009

Korean Actress Suicide.

In January I was in the filming of a now insanely popular Korean Drama called "Boys over Flowers"which is being aired throughout all of Asia. People recognize me sometimes in different places I go. I became friends with the girls of the drama because they could get by in English. The guys couldn't speak any. The guys are actually the biggest stars in Korea. But today I found out that one of the girls in the show commited suicide last week. It's so crazy! She was this huge rising star and she just snuffed herself out. I was with her talking to her helping her to play her role, and now she's just history. Her name is Jung Ja Yeon. Here is an article I found of her and what happened.
Korean Actress

And here.

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

wow that is so sad!