Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Abodijinals"

I think it's so funny to ask people from Australia about their "abodijinals".. he he. It gets quite the response. Especially when they correct me and say.. "you mean aboriginals..." I say "yeah, like I said.. abodijinals..". "no no... it's aboriginals!" "Ok ok right. So tell me something about the abodijinals..." And they crack up. They probably think I'm deaf and or an idiot... but we know the joke's on them ;) I met some indian people the other day. I asked where they're from thinking they would say India, or a city in India. But no. They said, "we're from Australia", in that thick Twinky Mart Indian accent no less. "Oooooh... you're from Australia huh?... You must be abodijinals then!" They didn't think it was funny. In fact, they didn't even know what I was talking about. Oh well.

No comments: